Opal Precious StoneColor play as seen in opal is attributed to hundreds of millions minute silica Spheres of varied sizes. These spheres are refracting light that results to opal’s beautiful spectral colors. Astrophysicists claimed that opal has been discovered on Mars! Opal and Peridot are the only two gemstones discovered outside of planet Earth.
HistoryMan must have discovered opals from Ethiopia in 4000 B.C. historically; all stones diamond, emerald, ruby and sapphire are discovered, mined and developed in exactly the same way as oral. Men searched for and discovered these various gemstones and worked them into awesome shapes; and gems are fashioned as wealth symbols. Early races wrapped opal with qualities of magic. In tradition, opal offers its wearers limitless possibilities. The first real opal market was established in Ancient Rome. Aside from Australia was discovered in the north of Brazil, Ethiopia, and Mexico and also in the USA states of Nevada and Idaho. In recent period, Canada was discovered to have opal deposits.
- Opal is a romantic stone as it motivates romance and provides excitement in many married couple’s lives. The beauty of the stone evokes love and romance in relationships.
- It helps the couple to lose their inhibitions and become more open with each other sexually.
- Wear opal to bring wealth & good fortune along with beauty, love and romance.
- Opal helps artists to focus their attention on the world of the arts. Artists, musicians and writers wearing opal become very creative.
- Opal gives you enviable place and honor in society; it frees you litigations and debts.
- It grants you attractive personality; as well getting rid of problems in the home front.
- People who are physically weak benefit from opal. For your health, don’t eat too much of cold and bitter things if you’re wearing Opal. The opal works well on the Sahasrara Chakra that links your body to universal consciousness.