Jewelry making Delivery and Return Policy
Among the problems that beset jewel companies have deal with issues affecting the delivery and return policy. If these issues are not settled, it would cause dire repercussion on the efficiency of the company and their customer service. Of course, policies regarding return and delivery must be clear and mutually beneficial.
Universal Centre For Mind Sciences & Alternative Therapies Ltd must adopt policies satisfying customers Worldwide.
Compared with its competitors, Universal Centre For Mind Sciences & Alternative Therapies Ltd has the best return policy in the jewelry industry. When you are not satisfied with your item for whatever reason, you have the option to return it within 28 days from the date of purchase and claim for a full refund. The refunded amount will be deducted these fees: £4.99 for UK & £9.99 deliveries outside of UK. At least no re-stocking fees are charged.
- Be sure to have your package returned using RECORDED/SIGNED FOR delivery ONLY! Without any TRACKING NUMBER, it will be impossible to track your parcel!
- Contact returns team at email@example.com or call.
- Your credit card will be issued credit within 10 days of shipping back your product. RECORDED/Insured delivery only are used by all products.
- Note that P&P plus insurance is charged £4.99 in mainland UK; however customers outside of UK will be charged £9.99 for P&P including Insurance.
- Days allowances for delivery:
- Up to 14 days for delivery in UK & Europe
- Up to 28 days for delivery in USA & Canada
- Up to 28 days for delivery in Australia & New Zealand
- Please include 21 extra days for any Charged/Healed/Energized Item