Silver and Gold Navratna Number Pendants“Navaratna” is Sanskrit compound word which means “nine gems.” Thus Navaratna jewelry are pieces created with the nine gems: blue sapphire, cat’s eye, coral, diamond, emerald, hessonite, pearl, ruby and yellow sapphire. Each gem has an assigned celestial significance and supernatural prowess ascribed to the constituent nine gems.
About pendantsPendant is a versatile accessory with decoration of the chains as necklaces or used in bracelets as a fashion statement to express someone’s taste and personality. Known as Navratna Pendant, it is a combination of Numerology and Vedic Astrology. Buyer gets a lucky number embedded in the pendant; the number is derived from the date of birth of the person or his/her birth name. You can choose from many types of pendants with religious motifs, animal symbols, horoscope signs and many other motives, shapes and styles. Creating and designing pendants are no easy task. Aside from the sense of aesthetic, there are many details to be considered. Pendants are the best gifts not only for its beauty but they also send a message to the recipient of the gift.
Navaranta pendants in gold and silverThere are wide ranges exquisite versatile Navaranta pendant styles that suit any queen. Depending on your style, you have the option to choose from very simple to moderately decorate up to the most elaborate pendants that complete your look. Every pendant of navratna is created with the 9 traditional gemstones of navratna. They are blue sapphire, cat’s eye, coral, diamond, emerald, hessonite, pearl, ruby and yellow sapphire. Contemporary and favorite designs from the past are considered in crafting the pendants. They adopted styles from floral, geometric to modern trends; the navratna jewelry collection used the navratna stones in varied designs. Using gold or silver, these pendants showcased the navratna gemstones in the height of all its glory
Benefits of wearing Navaratna JewelryWhatever metal is used in the pendant will not affect the benefits derived from the 9 gems.
- Showers wearer with good health, happiness, peace of mind and prosperity.
- Averts all negative energies or evil effects of the planets.
- Fortifies positive influences of the gems.
- Protection and shield against various diseases and danger.
- Intensifies the rays of the planets they represent.
- Removes obstacles and dangers.
- Protection from ill fortune.
- Freed from diseases.
- Purveyor of happiness.
Advice to the users
- Buy only gems that are flawless.
- Before wearing ornament: clean thoroughly and charge with Navagraha mantras at a temple.
- Pendants can be worn be anybody and any age group. Even if one has no horoscope.
- It equally benefits its owner, no discrimination whether he is a business person, an executive, working persons, house wives, school children, seniors and retired person.
There are no reviews yet.