Garnet symbol of lasting friendshipThey are some of the most interesting and popular jewelry for all times. Most individual stones are similar to each other. Garnet is found in many places around the globe Africa, Brazil, Canada, etc.
HistoryMillennia ago, royalties of Egypt and kings of faraway kingdoms were all using garnet as favorite adornment. In fact, mummies found in the pyramids of Egypt were adorned with garnet. Carbuncle was the term used in the past to refer to red garnets. Carbuncle was one of the four precious stones given by God to King Solomon. In imperial Rome, the great Caesars stamped with wax using carved signet rings as security for important documents. In the time of the scholar Roman scholar Pliny from about 23 to 79 AD, red garnets were considered as most widely marketable gems. In the middle ages, red garnet became the favorite stone of clergies and nobilities. The demand for red garnet was increased after the discovery in Central Europe of the popular Bohemian garnet deposits. Modern women keep a little adornment of garnet in their treasure box.
BenefitsGarnet like other gemstones has healing benefits.
- Regulates blood circulation in body.
- Reduces hemorrhages and inflammation while it stimulates the hemoglobin count.
- Detoxifies the blood and keeps the heart healthy.
- Excellent power to heal blood deficiency diseases as it stimulates bloodstream, pituitary gland; alleviates rheumatism and the pain of arthritis.
- It averts depression and lethargy.
- It revitalizes the spleen properly.
- It cures fever and promotes good health.
- During fibrillation, garnets normalize the blood pressure.
There are no reviews yet.