JadesTwo different metamorphic rocks are applied to jade but it is the umbrella term that circumscribed several gemstones. The only forms of jade that is pure are jadeite and nephrite.
History of jadeSeveral thousand years, jade was used to make tools and weapons on account of its toughness. The Spanish words “piedra de ijada”, meaning “stone for the pain in the side” were the original name for jade. Spanish explorers saw natives of the place holding pieces of jade closed to their sides with the intention of healing their sickness. The Chinese considered the gemstone as “yu”, meaning “imperial” or “heavenly”. Jade in Chinese culture is a gem for royalty.
Not all jades are greenIn the 18th century, the green jadeite became the most coveted color of all; however, green is not the only color of jade. Other colors are: black jade; red jade yellow jade and others. The ice jade value continues to increase. Today, “imperial jade” is considered as the most valuable type of jade for its aesthetic appeal and translucent bright emerald green color.
Know the useful healing powers of Jade!
- Jade balances the nerves and soothes the cardiac rhythm.
- It revitalizes your energy from time to time and also guards against the illness.
- It tempers the fear and shock that may be due to any reason like being away from the family and friends.
- It releases negative thoughts and irritability so that the person may feel a soothing effect.
- It stabilizes the character, integrates the mind along with the body so that the ideas may get simulated.
- It treats the viral and bacterial infections, bedwetting, cystitis and urinary infections.
- It is also helpful in curing skin diseases.
- It is specifically used for treating the reconstructive or plastic surgery that is caused by any injury or disfiguring illness.
- It enhances the organs of the body that are for the elimination and filtration. It is the best stone that treats the adrenal glands, spleen, and kidneys.
- It removes the toxins and balances the fluids, salt and water ratios that are necessary for the well-being of the person.
There are no reviews yet.