Below are some Benefits given to Ajwa dates:
- Ajwa dates are considered as a natural resource for nutrition, it provides the body with high percentage of proteins, minerals and vitamins e.g. Vitamin A, B1, B2 and BB which are constructive ingredients for building up the body tissues and muscles.
- Ajwa dales also help in pregnant women’s delivery; it activates the womb muscles in the months of pregnancy and helps in the womb movement at the time of delivery as well dates minimise the post-natal blooding.
- Ajwa dates help in healing the liver from many parasitic diseases and a good medicine for the hepatitis and it contains vitamins B2.
- Ajwa dates vitalise the ageing so it delays the ageing elements and it provides immunity against brain and body tiredness.
- Ajwa dates are easy to digest, Stimulates the urine, clean the kidneys and useful to the liver.
- Ajwa dates are good appetiser and are the perfect natural snack.
They are good to use for the following things:
- Effective in preventing abdominal cancer.
- To prevent anemia.
- To strengthen the nervous system and increase of energy production.
- For the treatment of hypertension.
- For healthy bones.
- For healthy skin and eyesight.
- Protecting from pellagra, (a disease which is manifested as dermatitis).
- To treat dementia and fatigue.
- To reduce triglycerides and cholesterol levels (LDL) in the blood.
- To protect the heart and the circulatory system.
- For protection against atherosclerosis and heart problems, and for protein metabolism.